We recommend the following links for people looking for crossword puzzles, comic strips and word-related content.
Make your own suggestion to us by email here!.
- Peanuts & Snoopy Cartoons by Charles Schulz
- Comics Page from Tribune Media Services
- UClick.com Comics & Cartoons
- United Media Comics
- Vocabulary University® -- Election-related comic strip
- King Features Comics
- Universal New Media Comics
- Creators Syndicate Comics Page
- MercuryCenter Comics Page
- National Cartoonist Society
- Vocabulary University® - Grade level word puzzles
Other Useful "Word-Related" Sites:
- Rootonym® Word Puzzle
- "Nyms" of all types
- Huge Oxymoron List
- Rhyming Dictionary and more
- Skeptic's Dictionary
- PuzzleMaker at Discovery School
- MaMaMedia - Riddle Maker
- Bartleby's Daily Reference
- A Word a Day -- AWAD
- Daily Vocabulary Quiz
- Many Vocabulary Building Links
- Jumble® and Crossword Solver
- Multiple Language Translations
Other Super Useful "Word-Related" Sites:
- The Word Detective by Evan Morris
- Charles Darling's Vocabulary Building
- Etymological Pairs and a Quiz
- How to Become a Creative Genius
- Invention at Play (The Smithsonian)
- Jennifer's 'Say It in Different Languages'
- Cool Quiz Network
- The Contest Center
- Index of the rec.puzzles archive edited by Arlet Ottens
- Free Practice Test Exams
- Webster's Dictionary
- One Look Dictionary
- Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Roget's Thesaurus
- Oxford English Dictionary Daily Word
- Online Etymological Dictionary
Please try all our SAT*/ACT*features:
Most Important SAT* Words #1
Most Important SAT* Words #2
Click on this link to see All 180 Top SAT/ACT words in 10 separate lesson plans.
Good luck on the SAT or ACT test!!!
Thank you for your interest and any additional feedback you would like to send to us - feedback.
We believe that this site truly is "Educational Stimulation and Fun -- that's the way it should be!!!"
Jan and Carey Orr Cook
[Home Page] - [RSVP = 6 CEPT+DICT Puzzles] - [39 Week Lesson Plan] - [WordCity-12 Roots] - [Top SAT* words #1 & #2] - [Sitemap]
Copyright © 2010 Vocabulary University®